Wednesday 14 March 2012

Sudocrem


I received a sample of the new Sudocrem Skin Care Cream to review...
 
Firstly, I must say I was astounded to find that Sudocrem made this - when I think of Sudocrem, I think of the cream that's for nappy rash and minor burns and grazes and things. I had no idea they made a skin care range, but having used Sudocrem cream for many years and been pleased with it, I was very curious about trying the Skin Care Cream.
 
Having given it a go, I found it helped soothe my skin. I have very spot prone skin, especially on my face and I found using this was very soothing.
 
My skin is also very dry, and I noticed my skin felt a lot softer to touch after using it which surprised me as I have never managed to find a product prior to this that has unsecured loans worked on my dry, spotty facial skin.
 
The cream is quick and easy to use. And the tube is small, so it is very transportable. The cream smells very alike the normal Sudocrem cream. I guess I was expecting it to smell different for some reason, but it didn't.
 
Apparently, Cheryl Cole swears by using this as part of her skin care regime, so it obviously *does what it says on the tin* or rather tube, as celebs have so much money, they bad credit loans wouldn't buy just anything. Other celebrities such as Amanda Holden, Kimberley Walsh and Martine McCutcheon are using it too.
 
The cream is very versatile, working well on dry skin and spotty skin, but you can also carry it around during the summer and use it on sun burnt skin, if you are prone to getting sun burnt (fortunately I am not).
 
The Sudocrem Skin Care Cream comes in a small, easily transportable 30g tube. It is something that you can use as often as you need it. It soothes irritations by forming a barrier to keep moisture in and damaging pollutants out.
 
Sudocrem Skin Care Cream retails at £2.11 for a 30g tube and is available from pharmacies and major retailers nationwide.

Below is an interesting feature based on a study from Sudocrem.

No comments:

Post a Comment